Monday, August 4, 2008

New House

OK, so it's not a new house for us but the kids are loving it. We bought this Little Tikes play house for the kids over the weekend for a great price. I found it on Craigslist for $50. I was so excited when I contacted the seller and it was still available. They retail for over $200 and are usually resold for at least $100. Well when Joe brought it home on Friday it was so dirty. We spent a good hour Sunday morning cleaning it. Like all the plastic toys it cleaned up really well. It has a phone inside that is suppose to be interactive. I tried to change the batteries but unfortunately it still did not work. I checked the Little Tikes website because I know that they sell replacement parts. But I was a little worried because I didn't know how old the play house was and if they would have parts for it. When I went to the website they had nothing listed. So I called them and got great news. They have all the replacement parts I need, in stock, and I get them for free!! She said the play house was still within the one year warranty!!!! So here are some pictures of the kids enjoying ice cream in their new house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That house is great! What a good deal..I am so jealous of all your bargains! Ava and I will have to come visit soon:)

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute!

Crafty Lady said...

Hey and Owey loves it too. :) Your back yard keeps getting cooler and cooler.

Anonymous said...

did you blog!!!??