Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So much to Blog and I don't know where to start!!

This will probably be one long post. I need to get better at doing this daily so this doesn't happen. First are some pictures of the boys being just plain silly. I love when I catch cute pictures like this.
Logan with glasses made out of Wikki Stixs

Drew with his fish glassesPeek-a-Boo

I'm so sad to see our leaves already falling from the trees. It has been really dry here this summer. These are pictures of our backyard two days ago. It has rained for two days straight and the tree is almost bare ;0( I love the fall season and I love to see the kids play in the leaves. But ours are all wet and gross. Hopefully the other two trees will hang in there a little bit longer.




Finally the kids are going crazy being inside all day because of the rain. So today we has fun putting on some tattoos. Of course they can't have just one. Logan picked the panda bear for his belly, they eagle for his arm, and the monkey for his leg. Drew, well mommy picked for Drew. I picked a skunk for his belly because he is a little stinker and he wanted the elephant for his arm.


2 comments:

Crafty Lady said...

So much fun! I'm sad about the trees too. We will just have to play in hot leaves if they keep falling before autumn arrives. :)

Anonymous said...

Rhonda!!! I love that you're blogging now! I miss you guys. And the boys are getting so BIG! I is crazy how much can change in only a couple months!