Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trying Something New

OK, so last night I decided to sit down and really give this blog thing a try. I read so many blogs on a daily basis that are written so well that I'm a little intimidated. I'm sure that it will be mostly family and friends that will read this but I will try and do my best.

My main reason for doing a blog is so that friends and family can feel like they are a part of our every day life. My other reason is I'm so bad at getting any scrap booking done that I thought this could be a way to preserve the changes and stages of my two beautiful boys. They are growing up so fast I'm afraid to blink.

So I hope you will stick around and see what our crazy family is up to next.

Love,
Rhonda

2 comments:

emorrie said...

Rhonda this is a great start...you inspired me to create my own. I can't wait to read more and to see your pixs! You are going to have to keep me going with mine. How did you get such a beautiful layout...great choice! Keep Blogging!!!

Smiles,
Erica

Anonymous said...

Your page looks great & I love all the pix!