Thursday, August 21, 2008

Drew's 2nd Haircut

I took Drew to get his hair cut the other day. It was only the second time he has had his hair cut. He did so good. I tried to give him a lollipop while he was sitting and getting his hair cut. But he didn't want anything to do with it. It was actually kind of funny. He just sat in the chair with no facial expression and didn't move a muscle. I tried to get him to laugh or smile but he wouldn't. When he was all done and I took him out of the chair and then wanted his lollipop and was all smiles.

Before

After

3 comments:

Crafty Lady said...

The haircut is such an improvement. Now he looks more his age and less like a baby.

I found a blog for you...
http://www.adailyscoop.blogspot.com/
I know how you like the sad ones.

Crafty Lady said...

Okay, that wasn't fair. You don't like the sad ones, you just happen to read a bunch of them. This is one for sure.

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute!