Friday, August 8, 2008

Consignment Sale Time!!!!

It is time for the Fall consignment sales! I love shopping at these sales. It is fun to see what great things I can find for great prices. They do these sales in the Spring and then again for the Fall. My neighbor told me about these sales when I was pregnant with Logan. I was still working at the time and never got to go to any. The really good ones usually have their sale on Thursday or Friday and then Saturday is all the left off stuff for 1/2 price. So after I had Logan and became a SAHM I got to go to my first sale. Well all it took was one and I was hooked. It has almost become an addiction. I will usually shop two big ones and 4 to 5 smaller ones. I even started to volunteer at this one big one so that I can shop the night before at the presale! This is a big deal because not only do you get first dibs on everything, there is less of a crowd and NO KIDS!! Yes!! I get to shop without two wondering toddlers. Well last night was my shop night and I had a great time!! I met up with two of my neighbors at the sale also. It is great to see what they find and to get a second opinion on things. Here are some pictures of my purchases from last night and of the kids getting a look at their new stuff. I got all of this for $70.

2 pants, 7 button down shirts, 2 sweaters (1 brand new), and 4 T-shirts

No comments: