Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bowling!!!!

We took the boys bowling for the first time today with our friends Erica and Ava. We all had a really good time. The kids were so excited and wanted to pick up all the balls. They were also fascinated with the ball return. Thankfully we didn't have any major injuries. We had a lane just for them with the bumpers down and the ramp for them to roll the ball on. They did really good for the first game and then started to lose interest. Then the last 20 minutes we were there they started the cosmic bowling, that was all they needed. The lights went off and the black light and booty music can on. The three of them were dancing all over the lanes having a blast. I tried to get some pictures but the camera I had with me doesn't do good inside with low light. Definitely worth doing again!!
Hey!! Where's my ball?

Drew going for a strike!!
Logan, Drew, and Ava * How stinkin cute are they!Cosmic bowling. Time to shake your booty!

3 comments:

Crafty Lady said...

I love the pictures, you really captured the fun.
Thanks for the cupcakes, they were delicious, we sang happy birthday superman before we ate them. :)

Crafty Lady said...

Hey I tagged you... Check my blog

Crafty Lady said...

Ok Rhonda, post something new already.

What I wanted to say originally is that I really like your blog fall make over. Very pretty.